New NAUI Member

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UnixMarine

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I got signed off last night and got my new number today. I'm now a NAUI Dive Master as of 03/31/14. :cool2:

Last edited:
Congratulations!

Thanks!

I got signed off last night and got my new number today. I'm not a NAUI Dive Master as of 03/31/14. :cool2:

congrats and good luck...[but your statement needs to be corrected]...you are NOW a naui divemaster....and that is a great accomplishment.

well done, welcome aboard!

congrats and good luck...[but your statement needs to be corrected]...you are NOW a naui divemaster....and that is a great accomplishment.

Don't know how I missed it. Thanks!

Most excellent! Welcome to the professional side of diving. And, of course, smart choice entering the leadership rank with NAUI!!

MB:
Most excellent! Welcome to the professional side of diving. And, of course, smart choice entering the leadership rank with NAUI!!
Thanks. It looks like I will be working with my first class as a dive master next weekend. I'm excited and a bit nervous about it.

Back
Top Bottom