Vets & Newbies Dive on May 10! Join us!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Power Scuba

Supreme Benchwarmer
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I get it. I really do. Maybe you just got out of open water class and are a little anxious. Maybe some time has elapsed since your class (or your last dive) and your hesitancy is keeping you out of the water. After all, you wanna be safe, right? Caution is good. Fear is not.

event_348368762.jpeg

What if we could virtually guarantee you a pleasant buddy experience at our county's safest dive spot? What an excellent confidence builder that would be!

Our Vets and Newbies event on May 10 promises to be big! This event is designed to show a new or inexperienced diver what a good buddy is supposed to look like. As such, the event is all about those new divers. We want you! Go sign up for the May 10th event and... all you experienced divers out there, WE NEED YOU TOO. (Gotta have Vets to pair up with our newbs, right?!)

And, we're going to Bar b Q there at the Shores after your dive. The main courses are on us!

New & Inexperienced Divers: I made an event page just for you. There'll be a ready-made, solid buddy waiting to partner with you! Don't miss out!

Strong Experienced Divers (Vets): This is your event page. We need you just as much as we do the new divers. Please help us give back!

event_348371142.jpeg

event_348371332.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom