Recsea S100 housing/Canon S100/2 Sea&Sea Ys-01 strobes/Dyron Fisheye/more...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divercrawf

Registered
Reaction score
All of the equipment was purchased new in May, 2012. I have been the original owner and the equipment has been used on 50 dives. Everything is in great condition and no flooding has ever occurred. The Fisheye has a very tiny surface scratch on the front of the lens, but it has no effect on image quality whatsoever. The reason for the sale is to fund the purchase of a housing for my Canon 5d mark iii. All items (except camera) were purchased from Bluewater Photo.

Canon S100 camera
Recsea S100 housing
Recsea macro lens with 3 elements
Dyron Fisheye lens 16mm for s90/95/100
Dyron quick release mount adaptor
2 Sea&Sea Ys-01 strobes
2 Sea&Sea fiber optic cables
6 Ultralight clamps
1 Ultralight hot shoe adapter
2 Ultralight Sea&Sea strobe adapter
4 Ultralight double ball arm 5-inch
2 Ultralight blue handles with ball
1 Ultralight tray
1 Ultralight tray extender

I paid $3400. Willing to sell for $1800 plus shipping (from Toronto, Canada). Add 3% if using Paypal. All items have original boxes. Would prefer to sell as a package.

Hi divercrawf, I would be interested in the strobes and tray systems if you would not mind selling separately. Would your tray system be compatible with other housings besides the S100 housing? I am completely new to underwater photography and have a sony rx-100 that I am trying to set up for diving. Thanks for your time.

Hi Lousia - I would prefer to sell the setup as a package at this point.

Actually, I have not yet gotten a housing for my rx-100 and they seem to be pretty pricey, so I am interested in buying your entire s100 package if still available. Do you have any pictures of the gear so I can take a look at the condition please? I sent a PM, but not sure if it went through since I am new to this board. Please let me know. Thx.

Here are a few pics of the equipment for sale..
. housing.jpg

lens.jpg

strobes.jpg

Pics look good. Pm sent. Thx!

setup still available?

Back
Top Bottom