FREE PEEK: New Adaptive Diver Manual from Diveheart

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wilsway

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
You can now preview and order both the print and on line downloadable version of the Diveheart Adaptive Diver Manual. Individuals of all abilities, as well as instructors, dive buddies a...nd others who want to work with individuals with disabilities will want to read this manual as it relates primarily to the adaptive diver.

The newly released Diveheart Adaptive Diver Manual is a companion piece to the soon to be released Diveheart Adaptive Instructor/Buddy Manual and on line training program.

Amazon.com: Diveheart Adaptive Diver eBook: Jim Elliott, Michael Kaufman, Eric Douglas: Kindle Store

51ce15KozaL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-v3-big,TopRight,0,-55_SX278_SY278_PIkin4,BottomRight.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got it on Kindle, but haven't had the time to read it yet.

I've always enjoyed and been challenged by my interactions with DiveHeart. They are driven to make a difference in the lives of others and it shows. Here's to many great years ahead of service.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom