White's Fusion Sport XS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

victorzamora

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys....so I bought my wife a White's Fusion Sport after reading all of the great reviews on it to see if she liked diving dry. She absolutely fell in love with it, but this suit is just slightly too small for her. The next step up is too big for her. This has brand new seals, zipper is in good shape, and has 2 dives on it since it left Gamble's for a check-up and seal-replace, both in fresh water. It's been the driest suit I've ever come across, and I'm sad it doesn't fit her well as it's treated her so well.

This suit, new, is $1500. I'm just looking to get her a suit that fits. How about $850 shipped? I'll throw in some zipper wax and an inflator hose if you have any interest.

My wife is about 5'8" and 140#. Anybody even slightly smaller than that or that size and wanting a fitted suit, this would fit well. It's a Fusion, so it should fit "down" quite a ways as well.

I forgot to mention: Gamble added some neoprene boots/socks to it, women's size 8. I've been told the White's boots are VERY prone to leaking and failure, and these are much warmer and are more durable. Anybody that knows drysuits knows the quality of Steve Gamble's work. Shoe size is flexible with these socks as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom