2 scubapro classic bcd's one xs and one xl

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wwwtimmcp

Registered
Reaction score
I have up for sale 2 scubapro classic bcd's. the first one is an extra large old style with the large hose connector and the hose is included as well. it has seen its last dive with me as I bought a brand new one. it is very worn but has some good parts on it or maybe you can fix it up. it has a slow leak at the left shoulder near the dump valve, the waist belt is frayed at the back, and the connector is hard to connect or disconnect and probably needs a new rubber in the hose connector. the inflator and all the buckles and connectors are great. $50.00 plus shipping.

next is a very good condition xs scubapro classic bcd. this one is in great condition and held air for 3 days with zero leakage. it was bought for a girlfriend of mine that decided to quit talking to me 2 weeks before Christmas, so her loss is your gain . they don't come much nicer than this one. $150.00 plus shipping

Back
Top Bottom