Zeagle Express Tech w/35lb Stiletto Wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Lapenta

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Up for sale is my own Zeagle Express Tech. Harness and soft plate are 4 years old and have about 100 freshwater dives. The wing is less than 2 and has only seen 3 pool sessions and four freshwater dives. Right after I replaced the 24 lb wing with the 35 I started using my BPW for teaching. Have hung onto the Zeagle as a just in case. But now have enough wings and plates that I'd just as soon use an al plate for pool and travel. In addition I am moving heavy into sidemount and just don't need this any longer. Rather see someone get some use out of it.
Details:
Harness has been trimmed slightly but will still fit most. I kept it long on purpose for students. I know it will easily work with someone 6'4" and 240lbs. As well as someone 4'10" and 90lbs.
Comes with 2 inch crotch strap with rear d ring.
Also has two heavy shoulder d rings.
Waist belt has heavy duty d ring on left hip and low profile d ring on right hip.
Stainless Steel buckle
Comes with two XS Scuba weight pockets on the cam bands to help distribute weights.
Cam bands are facing in alternate directions to allow you to push the weight pouches up against the plate. This keeps the rigs center of gravity low and against your back.
Unit is in excellent condition with little fading.
BX inflator for easy rinsing.
Price is 275.00 plus shipping of 15.00 anywhere in the US. Will ship worldwide via USPS. message for quote on international shipping.

Email me for pics. SB is not letting me upload pictures for some reason. Keeps telling me the upload failed. I'll try and get them on my own website and post a link.

---------- Post added April 19th, 2014 at 10:34 AM ----------

link to photos Welcome to UDM Aquatic Services

Making good on your threat to sell you Zeagle ET because Zeagle quit making the base model?
I'll offer you $50 plus shipping since it is now an "Orphan":D

Back
Top Bottom