Summer Washington dive buddy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WestCoastDivr

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello fellow SBrs,

I'm fairly new to diving but just purchased my own rig and will hopefully be working towards my AOW cert in the next couple months and GUE text certs towards the end of the year. I dive with my brother occasionaly at Alki, Redondo, and Titlo but feel like it would be good to dive with someone more experienced that wouldn't mind giving me some pointers :D. I'm 18 years old and will have time to start diving regularly in late may/early june, so if anyone would be willing to be my buddy on some dives, and can tolerate someone who is somewhat inexperienced shoot me a message. Or, if you know anyone who needs a buddy south of seattle let me know so we can get in touch.

Thanks

I'd be happy to meet up with you for a dive or two, depending on our mutual schedules. You might also check out nwdiveclub.com -- there are standing dives that are posted there almost every evening during the week, and a lot of people actively diving on weekends, too.

Thanks guys! I'll check out the websites you recommended and message you once school starts wrapping up or if I'm ever up north

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom