NSS-CDS 2014 Workshop May 24

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tflaris

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Hoping to see you at this year's NSS-CDS 2014 Workshop and Member Meeting. Please see the Eventbrite link below for event details and registration.

Frida night Social

Saturday Speakers

And an assortment of in-water activities on Sunday.

Registration Link:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2014-nss-cds-workshop-membership-meeting-tickets-5290453890?aff=efbnen

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Tony Flaris

904-210-4550
tflaris@me.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added April 26th, 2014 at 06:33 AM ----------

We have arranged a CDS rate at the Holiday Inn in Lake City. It is Memorial day weekend, so the best they could do is $99. They are holding 20 rooms and if they fill up they can add more. Here is the info they sent:
We are excited to be hosting your group. The accommodations are now ready, and your guests may begin making reservations at any time. They may either call us directly at the number below, or toll free at 1-800-HOLIDAY, and just mention the "NSSCDS" group either way (Group Code: "NSS"). They may also use the booking link below, and just choose the appropriate dates in order to see the special rates. The deadline to book in order to receive these special rates is May 2, 2014. Rooms which have not been reserved by a specific individual will not be held after that date. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me or the Manager on Duty. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you!

Special rates for the 2014 NSS-CDS Workshop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saturday's Schedule of Events

Below is the schedule of speakers - The times are subject to change.
8:15 - 8:30 Opening Ceremonies
8:30 - 9:10 Lamar Hires on the History and Evolution of the NSS-CDS training program
9:15 - 10:00 Ken Hill, Lamar Hires and John Jones on the current role of the IUCRR
10:05 - 10:50 Por Parasu Komaradat - Cave Diving in Thailand
10:55 - 11:20 Tom Mount on Survival while cave diving - OR- Paul Heinerth on Cave diving in Australia
11:25 - 12:15 Carl Griffing on Jacobs' Well Exploration - OR- Amelia Charles on Biophysiology of intuition related to underwater survival
12:15 1:30 Lunch
1:30 - 2:15 Richard Walker - A review of the literature associated with hyperbaric medicine as related to cave and technical diving.
2:20 - 3:05 Joe Dituri - In Water recompression
3:05 - 3:30 Denis Bourret - Cave diving and exploration in the Dominican Republic
3:30 - 4:00 Eduardo Macedo - Cave diving in Brazil
4:00 - 4:30 Ricardo Castillo - Cave diving in Mexico
4:30 - 5:00 Awards
5:30-7:00 NSS-CDS Board of Directors meeting
We will be giving away some very nice prizes. Bring cash to purchase tickets for $1/ticket.
25 Tickets for $20,
50 tickets for $40.
100 Tickets for $75

---------- Post added May 2nd, 2014 at 05:42 AM ----------

Don't forget a Shearwater Petrel is being raffled off.

Hope to see you there.

TF

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom