Women's 5 or 7 mil.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

star1107

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
After 4 years finally needing a new wetsuit since I started intro class. A 5 or 7 mil. not too picky but preferably with some kind of color other than just black. I'm a girl not a ninja. I am a lil over 5ft tall, 145 pounds or so.

Hi - I know you said not all black, but I do have a Neosport for sale. 5mm, size 8 (according to Neosports website it fits Bust:33-35, Waist:28-30, Hips:36-38). I'm 5'6, 140lb and it fits perfectly. I bought this last summer in Pensacola, but then decided to give up diving, panic attacks :( It has NEVER been wet, so basically brand new. I'm asking 150 OBO. Let me know if you're interesed. Neosport.jpgNeosport tag.jpg

Lil too tall for me I think. It's an inch more in height range than mine is and I already have to roll up my sleeves and legs. Appreciate it though :)

Back
Top Bottom