Brand NEW 2014 Aqualung Zuma M/L

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scubanomad

Contributor
Reaction score
Selling a Brand New 2014 model in Box Midnight Black Aqualung Zuma. $350 shipped USPS anywhere in the USA. I only "dived" it once in the pool at my LDS where I bought it (authorized Aqualung dealer). Nothing wrong with it. Just bought a Zeagle Express Tech Deluxe instead and like it better. The LDS will only return it for in store credit. So my loss is your gain.
Thanks. No Paypal, please ask for payment options and see my ratings.

Last edited:
I will ship it world wide all fees included. If you are outside the US I will provide you with payment instructions (all fees included) US$350 or €250
Brand new in Box Midnight Black 2014 Aqualung Zuma Travel BCD bought April 1st 2014 (receipt from authorized dealer). The 2014 model has upgraded materials.

Price drop... $300 shipped in the US. comes in Original Aqualung box with tags, CD, power inflator hose. Great Lightweight Travel BCD.
Photo:
20140505_135627 (Medium).jpg

Price drop $250 shipped in CONUS.

$250 too good to pass up this great offer for a BRAND NEW BCD best Travel BCD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom