Wanted - underwater iPhone camera app - need partner or support person

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BenVM

New
Reaction score
Hello ScubaBoard,

For more than 2 years, I've been working on an underwater camera app for the iPhone called Photo Fish (Photo Fish the iPhone App). With an underwater iPhone housing, Photo Fish is a wonderful and low-cost way for people to explore underwater photography and fish identification. The app has been live in the Apple store for about 6 months and has received only modest attention :) Some of the photos taken with the app can be viewed here (Photo Fish the iPhone App: Gallery) and I've attached a few photos to this post. From the beginning, this project has been a hobby and I'm now looking for someone who can help develop the software for the app (version 2.0 - add panoramic and slow-motion video support, etc.) or support the app in other ways. I'm happy to share ownership with the right person but this may never be a commercially sustainable project. If you're interested, check out the website and then send me a message.

Many thanks,
Ben

ra-white-tip-shark.jpgra-wobbegong-shark-front.jpgra-jelly-space.jpgra-clownfish.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom