shop go sidemount?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rusty Roo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello everyone,

I'm looking at getting a few bits from this website gosidemount.com. i've sent them an email a few days ago and haven't heard a response, so just wondering if anyone on here has used them and if they're still operational as a business?

thanks

I ordered from them in November.
No problems at all.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

I think Steve and HP are in the Bahamas cave diving. But Natalie should be able to help you out. Try her at nat@diablodivers.com if you don't hear back from Gosidemount soon. They work closely together.

Last edited:
I think the shopping system is fully automated and will deliver normally while they are traveling.
At the moment they should be busy shipping Razor 2.1 systems.

HP can be hard to reach sometimes, but he will answer most email eventually.

The Razor pouch is already iPad sized, just give them some time for further development and they will be able to answer messages even when deep in caves somewhere. :D

Razorista, are you affiliated with the razor products they stock? if so, do you have any european stockists as my question is regarding the postage? obviously if there was a european supplier it would be cheaper. thanks for all your responses though.

...are you affiliated with the razor products they stock?...
Thanks for giving me the chance to clarify that:
No! I am not affiliated with gosidemount in any way, except owning my own Razor2 system (bought from the gosidemount shop in 2011).
The Razor was developed by Steve and HP and people around them alone. Every other system is copied from it.

It was just a poor nickname choice on my part I got myself stuck with.

I know neither HP (who was my instructor in an Razor Essentials training here in Germany) nor any other Razor Instructor well - just met some of them once or twice.

Regarding the European stock:
Contact the Razor Instructor nearest your location.

In Germany that is Axel Früh from Tauchcenter Freiburg and Martin Zeschte located in Hamburg.
You can save on shipping that way, but If you are not in Germany I assume it would not be much from those locations.

Last edited:
Steve and HP are out of town and Natalie has been sick . . . be patient, I'm sure she will get back to you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom