(2) shearwater predators $600 each

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Aviator_1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Up for sale are two used predators. These have the latest firmware upgrades. I also have two Bluetooth dongles (one for each computer). They have the original elastic straps. These do not have the fisher connection. If you decide to buy both I'll throw in the pelican case for free. The pelican case is also available for $50. Shipping is extra and coming from Sarasota Florida.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 443
You definitely take better care of your gear than I do. I don't even keep my can lights stored like that. Great computers though love mine.

Are the two Predators still available? I am interested in one of them. Do you ship to Germany? If yes, what will be the sipping costs (UPS, FedEX, DHL)?
Thanks,

Michael

Hello Michael,

They are both still available. I would gladly ship to Germany, and if you would like to pm me your zip code I can provide you with a more accurate cost of shipping. Just so you are aware, I did run the cost through all the major shipping companies and found usps to be the cheapest (I did estimate your zipcode as being located in Kaiserslautern), and it was around 70 USD. I used to live in K-town so I had that zipcode readily available for estimating purposes. If I can answer any other questions just let me know or feel free to pm me.

what model pelican case is that? just curious

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom