OS Systems Front-entry Drysuit, thermals, and more...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kristyl

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
photo 1(4).jpgphoto 1(5).jpgphoto 2(4).jpgphoto 2(5).jpgphoto 4.jpg

OS Systems Front-entry Drysuit - men's size large (size chart link below)

Attached boots (men's size 9)
Other items included:
Nylon Jumpsuit (DU-NJ) - A full body 2-way stretch fleece jumpsuit inside a nylon shell. (website descriptions below)
Stretch Fleece Jumpsuit (DU-SJ/purple) (website descriptions below)
Fleece socks
Fleece hat
Neck ring
Duffel Bag

Entire system together new is at least $1,800. The suit will need new neck/wrist seals. I figured the purchaser would prefer to have them replaced on their own to their liking. To get new seals installed by OS Systems, the highest cost should be about $160 so I have priced this suit accordingly. This drysuit has minor signs of wear. It was only used in fresh water for one summer of wreck diving. I am asking $600 plus shipping, but we can work that out if you're interested. I live in the middle of Michigan's lower peninsula. I am selling this only because we have been doing a lot of warm water diving and it's a bit tight in places. Payment is only accepted through PayPal. If interested, please email me at levassk@ hotmail.com

This is a description from OS Systems website from the model that I believe this suit is (and undergarments). They don't put their model information in their suits so that's the reason for the guess.

ULPRO DIVING DRYSUIT (FRONT ENTRY)
OS Systems Dive Suit Size Chart: Size Charts | O.S. Systems
Lemon Yellow top/Black pants

Horizontal Front Entry, Cordura Zipper Cover, and suspenders.

CorduraTM Butt/Extended Wraparound Knee Pads for protection, strength and improved slip control.

Crotch/built in underarm gussets.

Longlife LatexTM commercial grade rubber neck/wrist seals (min. thickness -- .030?) and DV-Boots. Seals and DV-Boots are easily replaced.

Bellows Thigh Pocket.

Equipped with the SI TECH automatic valve system (PRO Swivel Inlet/Low Profile Exhaust), a Low Pressure Hose, built in adjustable suspenders and a Zipease stick.

Made in the USA.

DU-NJ (Nylon Jumpsuit)
A full body 2-way stretch fleece jumpsuit inside a nylon shell. Features:
14 oz. Fleece
Double zipper pulls
Fleece/Nylon collar
2 hand warmer pockets
Stretch underarm and crotch gussets
Elastic waist
Pre-knit wrist/ankles
Full stretch back panel
Nylon treated w/Durable Water Resistance
Elastic stirrups

Stretch Fleece Jumpsuit - DUSJ
The stretch Fleece Jumpsuit is full body length with set in sleeves, a double pull front zipper, inner storm flap, ankle straps and a full drop seat rear panel for convenience. This close fitting jumpsuit feels like a lycra body suit but is warm enough for expedition wear.

That is a great deal on a very nice suit. I had one myself and used it for four years before selling it. Mine shrank around the middle (my story and sticking to it :wink:). For that package it's a steal if you're the right size. OS has been making suits for a long time and they do know what they are doing. The one I sold is still going strong. I hear from the purchaser every now and then.

Back
Top Bottom