kingston wreck diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HeatCker

Contributor
Reaction score
a buddy of mine has booked an early june two tank charter out of kingston with pat's dive charter.
i have just been invited to join the group but would like some suggestions as to which wrecks to dive.
i am not to particular but want to see more than an old pile of timbers.
will even consider some of the lesser dove wrecks.
any suggestions/favorites
thanks.

The City of Sheboygan and the Wolfe Islander II are a couple of my favourites.. Not usually done together as far as I know but whatever else is paired with either would good. It's hard to go wrong in Kingston, lots of really spectacular wrecks. Google Kingston wrecks and you'll find plenty of pages with full descriptions/pics etc.

a buddy of mine has booked an early june two tank charter out of kingston with pat's dive charter.
i have just been invited to join the group but would like some suggestions as to which wrecks to dive.
i am not to particular but want to see more than an old pile of timbers.
will even consider some of the lesser dove wrecks.
any suggestions/favorites
thanks.

WI II is always a fun dive. It was intentionally sunk for divers, so not the "mystique" of a true wreck. If conditions are good, out in the lake are Aloha/Effie May/Comet trio.... (think I got the names right, been a very long time since I was out there as we mostly stay in the river now days)

The America, Keystrom, and Jodry are my favorites. The daryaw [SIC] is also a cool wreck, and the Lily Parsons is not bad if you can get inside.

The America, Keystrom, and Jodry are my favorites. The daryaw [SIC] is also a cool wreck, and the Lily Parsons is not bad if you can get inside.

those aren't "Kingston" wrecks....

The charter we took called them "Kingston" wrecks. I believe we stayed in a motel outside Brockville.

Sounds like Caigers, odd they would call them Kingston wrecks. Meh, either way those are awesome dives too :)

The charter we took called them "Kingston" wrecks. I believe we stayed in a motel outside Brockville.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom