Aegis Pro Drysuit: Small, <30 dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kardisa

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Unfortunately, I am no longer to dive due to problems with my ears, so it's time for me to get rid of my remaining equipment. My most prized scuba possession is my Aegis Pro Drysuit, that I purchased when I was living in Korea. The material is stretch Cordura and I upgraded to rock boots (option C on the webpage). The zipper is located on the front for easy access. The size is ideal for someone who is between 5'6" and 5'10" and 120-150 lbs. The boots are a women's size 9.5 but can fit someone with feet down to size 8 if you use liners.

This suit has travelled with me from Korea to Thailand and back to the US, but I have kept the zippers waxed and the seals/valves in great shape. It's a little dusty, but otherwise as good as the day I bought it. I paid $2000 for it originally, but I am willing to let it go for $500, which includes shipping to anywhere in the US and a set of Mares Avanti Pro open heel fins in yellow. I bought the latter to wear with the drysuit, so they're already sized to fit the boots. I will ship from Idaho via USPS.

Manufacturer Description and photo: ?? ???? : AEGIS - ??? ??(??)

Included fins: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6jNTSq1vqmGTFFqZTJsTEUxdG8/edit?usp=sharing

If you'd like close up photos of any of the seals/valves, please let me know.

Still available. I'm willing to lower the price considerably for any interested buyer, as I literally have no room for it in my luggage.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom