* ZEAGLE STILETTO BUOYANCY COMPENSATOR with the Ripcord Weight System, Black = $350

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sapix_

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
* ZEAGLE STILETTO BUOYANCY COMPENSATOR with the Ripcord Weight System, Black = $350

I purchased this BC brand new and only had a chance to use it a couple times; you can see the shape this is in on the pictures; it retails for $600 new plus tax. I paid more than that and I have kept it as the first day I got it. I also have another bunch of gear for sale since I am sadly getting rid of all my gear; if you are interested on the entire set, I will give you a very good discount.:

* AQUALUNG LEGEND LX LUX REGULATOR with AQUALUNG LEGEND OCTOPUS = $700

I got them brand new as well; serviced every 6 months and in perfect condition; I paid $950 for the LX and $250 for the Octopus; you cannot get this series for less than $900 for the LX and $235 for the octo; the octo itself is Nitrox Compatible to 40% (The Recreational Limits of Nitrox) and comes with Venturi switch to prevent unwanted free-flow when not in use. This is some of the best you can get on regulators. I will include a MARES regulator bag for free. The wireless transmitter is NOT included (shown but not included) unless you buy the computer with it.

* OCEANIC VT3 AIR INTEGRATED NITROX SCUBA COMPUTER WITH TRANSMITTER, USB = $700/$600

I paid $950 + tax for this computer; it comes with the transmitter and I have everything that came with it (case, box, manuals, etc); Brand new you can not get this piece for less than $870, I am asking $700 for it WITH the transmitter or $600 without it and I give you a couple extra batteries and even teach you how to use it for free if you want. This item is in PERFECT WORKING CONDITION and I will test it before you take it.

*AQUA-LUNG US DIVERS ROCKET FINS = $15

These are a pair of US divers rocket fins in OK condition; I bought them used from a professional diver and just because me legs are so buoyant that I needed heavy fins; they are fantastic; straps were recently replaced; I believe I paid twice what I am asking; one of the fins got a cut at the tip so I use some staples to keep it together just because I did not want it to get it worse. Great pair of fins.

* TILOS HYDRO BOOTS, TILOS HYDRO GLOVES AND TILOS MASK = $30 for all

These are a pair of TILOS hidro boots, gloves and a dive mask; the boots sell for $30, Gloves sell for $25 and mask for $40; they have a little signal of wear since I forgot to rinse them once and the mark just stayed but surface on the boots and gloves is in perfect condition.

* STAINLESS STEEL MEDIUM POINT KNIFE = $35

I don't remember what brand this is but it is the highest quality stainless steel for knifes; I paid almost $100 for this piece since safety always come first on the water; it comes with the strap to use anywhere you want; I used to use it on my leg.

* 2x 2lbs & 2x 3lbs Weights for BC = $15

I bought these weights for my BC pockets; they are lead weights. I will include them for free if you get the BC

* Scuba logos Gear Mesh Bag = $20

* SCUBAPRO 3MM DIVING WETSUIT - SIZE LARGE = $80

Regular price for a wetsuit like this is not less than $150; this suit is in a very good condition, very well taken care of.

DSC_1482.jpgDSC_1483.jpgDSC_1484.jpgDSC_1485.jpgDSC_1486.jpgDSC_1487.jpgDSC_1488.jpgDSC_1489.jpgDSC_1490.jpgDSC_1491.jpgDSC_1492.jpgDSC_1493.jpg

what size is the bc?? how about 300 shipped ?

The BC is LARGE; You won't find a better taken care of BC anywhere available, I can assure you that; I had my own scuba room to keep my stuff in pristine condition. I might take your $300 for the BC alone but you would have to pay for shipping. Let me know.

the problem is it wont fit me i need a medium by zeagle standards :ermm: How much do you estimate shipping ?

I honestly don't have a clue but I won't charge you a penny more than what they charge me; I was also told I was medium but I liked the LRG better for room when using a 5mm wetsuit and more support on the back for the tanks but that's my personal preference. for reference, I am 5'11" and 180lbs. Let me know

i am 5"10" and 190 lbs

---------- Post added May 16th, 2014 at 07:57 PM ----------

i think i might go for it , what is the payment procedure and what's youre last price?

Best way to do this is via PayPal so I ensure the payment and you ensure the merchandise; my last price was stated above, $300 + Shipping (with insurance and delivery confirmation), if you were in the market, you know this BC costs $599 + taxes + shipping. I am a verified PayPal member so you can check my credentials before paying. I can go to the postal office tomorrow and quote the shipping and send you a message with the total cost; after you approve, I send you a PayPal invoice for the $300 plus the shipping charge. Once you get the invoice and pay for it, I will ship the BC first time Monday Morning and send you an email with the tracking number. Is that OK with you or do you have any other method? By the way, my wife and I are the owners of MariaPalito EcoFriendly Party Design so you will get the invoice with the company information so you can make sure it is us and feel free to check us online, we have a reputation to maintain so you are dealing with real people. :) Let me know.

Sorry for the delay, I had some issues yesterday but now I got your quote; there are two ways to send you this: Priority Mail and Standard Mail; the total weight of this thing is 9 pounds and 10 ounces packed Priority mail is $39.95 for the rate, insurance is $9 and return receipt is $1.35 for a total of $50.30; if you want it standard shipping, the price is $18.07, insurance is $9 and return receipt is $1.35 for a total of $28.42. Priority takes 2-3 days, standard may take 7-10 business days. Just tell me which option you prefer and I will gladly add it to the final price; $350.30 via PRIORITY or $328.42 via STANDARD mail.

P.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom