Stolen UW Camera Equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
**ATTENTION FLORIDA PHOTOGRAPHERS** I need your help in locating photo equip. recently stolen (5/10) from the West Palm/Lake Worth area !!!

Aquaterra Pole Cam (see attached), Nauticam 7D housing, Canon 7D, Tokina 10-17 FE lens, Zen Mini Dome, Sola Lights (2), Garmin Nuvii 1450 GPS.....

Hope the police locate via Pawn Shops, but in case it hits Craig's List or EBay please be on the lookout...especially the Pole Cam as it's a rare specialty item!!! THANK YOU!!

Please share and PM me or call 727-543-5900 if you see this equipment for sale!

Thank You!

Mike

Attachments

• CMpcam_low_4W.jpg
    CMpcam_low_4W.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 398
Sure did Capt Scotty!! I shared in Florida forum like you suggested...Thanks!

I'm new here, so please share this forum with anyone that may run across this equipment...dive shops in particular!

Looks like something you could use to take pictures of a fish you are catching off the stern of a boat. Perhaps consider putting the word out to fishing stores too.

I am actively in the market for some UW photography gear so I will keep my eyes out for you online as well..

Back
Top Bottom