DUI TLS 350 with Halcyon Exploration Pockets and P-valve

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCU5

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi Everyone, I am selling my TLS350 Signature Series suit by DUI. It is just back from the DUI HQ spa in San Diego where it got taken care of and leak tested, it should be bone dry.

I fit a size Medium DUI suit nearly perfectly so if you fit a Medium suit, this should be a great match for you. I am 5'10", 165-170 lbs and regularly wear this suit with a DUI XM450 or a light baselayer for cave diving.

It comes with
- Halcyon Exploration Pockets
- Halcyon P-Valve with quick disconnect
- Mexico style turbosoles
- Apeks High Profile Exhaust Valve
- Cordura Knee Overlays
- Grey Tough Duck body overlay
- Cloverleaf Crotchpad
- DUI drysuit bag
- Silicone Neck Zip Seal and Latex Wrist Zip Seals

A few measurements:
Height 5'10"
Weight 165-170 lbs
Chest 37"
Waist 34"
Crotch to Floor 32.25"
Spine to Wrist 28"

Price: $1800 shipped and paypal'd.

This suit has always been rinsed after diving and taken very good care of. It is a great TLS350 with all the trimmings and many hundreds of dives of life left in it. I am the original owner and it has been well looked after! I hope to find it a new, good home!

IMG_0813.jpgIMG_0814.jpgIMG_0816.jpgIMG_0817.jpgIMG_0819.jpgDSC07876.jpg

Price: $1600 paypal'd and shipped to your door in the lower 48.

How about Paypal and just drop it off at either Hollywood Divers or Pacific Wilderness San Pedro, whichever is closer & more convenient for you(?). . .

I'm a standard medium size, 5'-7" 160lbs with a 16 inch diameter neck and 6.75 in wrists --latex neck zip seal trimmed at ring index 7-- and size 9 turbo soles; your signature TLS might be a little long for me in the upper torso, but all the other tape measure data listed above looks good. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom