At Gilboa May 25th thru the 31st. New HOG and Manta SM rigs with me.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Lapenta

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Just an FYI to anyone who might want to get a gander at the new HOG and Manta SM rigs and talk to me about classes for the upcoming training season.

I will be at Gilboa from the afternoon of Sunday the 25th through Saturday morning the 31st with Steve Lewis doing my Advanced Wreck Instructor course and maybe another instructor level rating. Depends on how the week goes. I just got my SDI Solo Instructor cert as well for those who may want to look into that aspect of diving. It will make you a better buddy as well.

I will have the new HOG sidemount rig as well as the new Manta Sidemount rig along with some other new items that I am now stocking. If you're around there look for my red Toyota RAV4 and blue canopy.

Stop by, say hi, pick up a card and class price list for this season. I plan on several trips to the great scuba diving state of Ohio (seriously I love coming to Ohio and the people in the dive community are why I do and am a member of the Ohio Council on Skin and Scuba Diving), and am always willing to make the drive to teach.

Right now I'm looking at least 4 trips to Gilboa, Portage for the DAN BBQ, and perhaps Whitestar and Northpointe in Newark. But more can be scheduled.

I only ask that you excuse me this week as I am there to train and may not be able to spend as much time discussing things as I'd like to with you. But you can get my contact info and we can set something up for later via email or phone. Look forward to meeting you!

You can also get some info from Steve on his classes and upcoming workshops! I highly recommend taking any of them!

Hey Jim,

I'm going to be at Gilboa on June 1. Looks like I'll just miss you. I have an interest in the SDI solo course. I looked on the website but didn't see a schedule! Let me know what your offerings might be!

Thanks!

I will be there Saturday morning. I hope I can find you top side to meet you before you leave. I have been seeing your post on Gilboa's Facebook page and I was going to pm you to say I would be there. I did not want to bother you while you are trying to get some work done. It will be nice to say hi. You are the reason I own HOG regs. The regs are great.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom