One day of diving June 13th, Looking for a good time and a dive buddy.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lordhelmet

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Fate has smiled on my family and I will be in Edmond's to celebrate my cousins wedding on Saturday the 14th and I will be free to do some dives on Friday morning. Are there any locals looking for a dive buddy on Friday? I was thinking of doing the Edmond's underwater park if currents would allow it since it is about a mile from their house. I am open to suggestions if there are much better places within reason since I am part of a wedding dinner that night.
I am a Monterey diver that dives Dry with experience in cold and low vis water.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good dive shop in the Edmonds area to get tank rentals?
Also is there a place in the Seattle area that is must dive like Lobos is here in Monterey? Any help would be appreciated.

If you visit nwdiveclib.com it gets a lot more local diver talk for the area then in here does.

Looks like nice weather this weekend and viz has been good lately.

Sent from Galaxy Note 2

Underwater Sports is about 1/4 mile south of EUP. Should be good for tanks/rentals.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom