WTB: Nitrox capable dive computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boosted98gsx

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Looking for a dive computer, nitrox capable (up to 40%, don't see myself doing anything more complex than that) to help me monitor diving and provide deco stop information. Preferably something 2nd hand, but not 10 years old either.

Please provide clear pictures showing condition too :D

Thanks!

I work with someone who wants to sell (what looks like) a Suunto Zoop dive computer with a compass attached and a warm water Aqualung regulator for $500. If you're interested I can put you in touch with her. She bought it when she was living on a boat but moved before ever got to use it. I would still recommend having it serviced if you buy it because it's been sitting a while - but I'd guess it's in good shape.
Karyns dive gear.jpg

I don't need anything but a computer. Thanks though.

Well, I can get a Mares Puck or other dive computers for under $200, so preferably under $125 or so in working order, if 2nd hand.

If never used and relatively new, up to $200.

Last edited:
I have a Cochran Gemini that I will sell for $250 in really nice shape. If interested I will send pics.

I have a Cochran Gemini that I will sell for $250 in really nice shape. If interested I will send pics.

Well, my interest depends on the pictures. Why not host them on imgur.com and post them up?

Was offered a deal I couldn't refuse on a Cressi Leonardo.

No longer shopping. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom