Long Beach Scuba Show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ShootingUnderwater.com

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
Have you been to the show this year? I'm interested in knowing what you liked. Your favorite find, new gadget, new gear, etc. For me, the show is a place to see old friends, meet new ones, talk about diving, what gear others are shopping for, and anything photography related. What draws you to the show?

My friends Andy & Allison Sallmon and Todd Winner were giving insightful presentations, did you go?

Cheers,
~R

I go primarily for two things: (1) it is a reunion of so many dive friends that I enjoy catching up with and (2) I gather up the travel specials for destinations I am considering over the next 6-12 months. I never fail to enjoy the show for these two reasons (although this year I felt like a pinball on Saturday bouncing between so many different encounters and booths. Sunday was more relaxed.

This was my third year in a row. I like the reunion aspect. I wish there was more equipment and less travel representation. It would be great is some of the manufactures would announce new releases and products at this show.

This was my first year going to the show and I will definitely be going back because I just found out I won one of the trip giveaways I signed up for to Little Cayman! Yaaaaaaaaaay! :) So the trip giveaways are now my favorite part. I also enjoyed seeing some of the new stuff that's out and I got a really nice hammerhead necklace from one of the jewelry venders.

a little tip for next year for anyone who likes to sign up for the trip giveaways: my friends I went with this year made us each a bunch of sticker labels with our info on them so you don't have to write out all your info over and over again at every booth. Just stick your label on and move on to the next one. :)

Back
Top Bottom