Looking for recommendation San Remo Italy area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Turtleguy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hi There,

possibly around September this year, not 100% certain yet, we will be (once again) in the San Remo area and this time we are looking for dive clubs / schools recommendations. Interests are in rather easy dive spots, me (42) and my older mother (62) as she will be my buddy. So complex current or deep complicated wreck dives are not necessarily seeked, but rather nice corals and fish. We usually travel light by car through Europe and would need rental gear, air, weights, a BCD for my mother and regulators. Nitrox appreciated by both of us. Possibly we continue to Monaco for a day or two. So something between Menton and Monaco could also be interesting. Thanks for any help.

Cheers, Andreas

Hi,
you can dive with PianetaBlu Diving in Mentone, good and easy dive spots.
Near Imperia (Santo Stefano al mare) you can dive with Nautilus TDC, staff very nice! Many dive spots easy and, if you want, some deep wrecks... the most accessible is BR20 wreck, a bomber airplane sunk in 1940, lying -47 meters.

:happywave:

Hi B.

thank you for the recommendation. "Unfortunately" (which it isn't in all honesty) in the mean time a family decision was made to return in September to Egypt. So I need to delay Italy and France to next year, but then I will check out both of your recommendations :cool3:

Back
Top Bottom