***NEW PRICE AND TONS OF PICTURES***: Complete Sony RX100 MII system, ready to shoot!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

benignor

Registered
Reaction score
[h=2][/h]
***NEW BARGAIN PRICE: $2,800 + shipping***

Hi, I’m selling my RX100M2 setup, with everything needed for all kinds of underwater photography from macro to wide-angle. The entire package was purchased brand new from Bluewater in January 2014, and has been used on 3 trips, for a total of no more than 18 days of diving. Everything is still under warranty, and is in like-new condition. The only sign of wear is minimal lightening of the dark coat along the edges of the ultralight arms.

Included are the following:

- Recsea RX100 II underwater housing
- YS-D1 Strobe Package
- UWL-04 Fisheye Lens
- Bluewater Macro Lens
- all necessary adapters
- Extra 8" Arm & Clamp

The package above retails for $2,644 (see http://www.bluewater...ltimate-package).

In addition to the package, the following are included as well:

- Sony RX100 M2 camera (retail price $700)
- Quick adapt system, to allow for on-the-fly changing of wet lenses underwater, so one can go from shooting a tiny nudibranch to shooting a 2,000 pound manta within seconds on the very same dive (retail price $160)
- Red filter for shallow water natural-light shooting (retail price $59)
- External battery charger and 2 extra batteries, more than enough for a full day and night of shooting without recharging (retail price about $120)
- 64 Gb type 10 memory card (retail price about $35)

The RX100 M2 has been rightly hailed as a major breakthrough in the compact camera arena both above and below water, largely due to its huge sensor packed into a tiny point-and-shoot body. Here are some useful reviews:

Sony RX-100 review for underwater photography, including focus speed, wet lenses|Underwater Photography Guide
Underwater Camera Articles: Best Underwater Compact Cameras for 2014
An Underwater Photographer?s Guide to the RX-100

This entire setup retails for about $3,718. I am selling to finance an upgrade to a DSLR rig, and I need to get that going pronto, so I HAVE BROUGHT THE PRICE DOWN TO $2,800. That's almost $1K off the retail price!.

Pictures of the rig are below. I have posted lots of sample pictures taken with this setup between February and May of this year at: Sample Shots With Sony RX100 M2 In SeaRec Housing Slideshow by benignor | Photobucket

---------- Post added June 16th, 2014 at 01:12 PM ----------

Sorry, I keep getting this wrong: First wrong link to pictures, now pictures of the setup missing. Closing this one, hoping third time's the charm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom