Dayton Scuba Club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmm....Dayton Ohio dive club eh?

Unfortunately I'd never be able to make the monthly meeting b/c I have another association I'm a member of that has meetings on the same day (3rd Tuesday of the month).

Interesting....I'd like to meet some of these people.

-T

Big-t-2538:

Unfortunately I'd never be able to make the monthly meeting b/c I have another association I'm a member of that has meetings on the same day (3rd Tuesday of the month).

-T

HEHE :wink:
Chris

No fool....I have a Darting association meeting (I happen to be a Dart geek too)....however, the two (NASCAR & Darts) are not un-related

You wouldn't by chance be one of those "members" would you?

Big-t-2538:
(I happen to be a Dart geek too)....however, the two (NASCAR & Darts) are not un-related

I have heard that with proper medication and bed rest there is hope for your condition.

Mitten Diver

It is open-wheel F1, or Road Rally for me only.

:cheeky:

Chris

irocbrd:
Anyone in the Southwest Ohio (Dayton) Area looking to join an active Scuba Club, please check out The KittyHawk Scuba Club http://www.kittyhawkscuba.org

We would love to. Our schedule is crazy (whose isn't, right), but hope to see you all soon!!! Thanks!

Big-t-2538,

Thanks for your interest in the KittyHawk Scuba Club. I was newly nominated a webmaster, but the club likes to call me the webmasterbaiter. Bunch of *****es.. :)) The club is small, but the group is a lot of fun and talk just about anything during dinner, but when the meeting starts it's all business, well not all business. If you are not able to attend, I would more than happy to keep you posted with events or of course you can checkout the website.

Amy J...

Hope to see you there....

Take care

Big-t-2538:

-T

irocbrd:
Big-t-2538,

Thanks for your interest in the KittyHawk Scuba Club. I was newly nominated a webmaster, but the club likes to call me the webmasterbaiter. Bunch of *****es.. :))
Good...when you're done with that, I have a website that needs to be run in Dec. :D

I will have to check things out too as soon as relocate to that area. I sure wish they would start on my house :(

Back
Top Bottom