regulator service in Miami

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Miami_Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
believe it or not its hard to find a dive shop that service your regs in Miami. Austins diving center says they dont service your regs even though they are listed in your website as a dealer. Divers direct also dont service your regs among others. the closest is in Pompano beach and I dont want to drive that far.is there any dive shop around that service your regs?
thanks

Hi Miami_Diver,
I am sorry that you are having issues finding a place willing to do service in your immediate area. Remember you can always send regs for service with us, we are only one day shipping away.

Have you spoke with Ocean Safaris in Miami? I know they have a talented service tech on staff.

Thanks,
Jared

ok , will try Ocean Safari , I also just bough a new reg from Dive Gear Express and on the website says free parts as long as i service it every 2 years .how do you guys no the time frame? do I have to keep the receip to get the parts ? does the dive shop needs to send receip? how does it work. thanks!!
Danny

Back
Top Bottom