DUI Signature Series Flex Dry Suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ruger1049

New
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
DUI Signature Series Flex Dry Suit-added features-side pocket, pee value and heavy duty knee pads. Fourth Element Undergarment and socks. Used one season ( about 25 Dives ) , like new. This was over $2,200 for suit and garment. This is a custom made suit for me at 195 lbs and 5 ft 11 in. Will fit + or - for height and weight within reason . $600

Attachments

• IMG_0172.jpg
    IMG_0172.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 330
DUI Signature Series Flex Dry Suit-added features-side pocket, pee value and heavy duty knee pads. Fourth Element Undergarment and socks. Used one season ( about 25 Dives ) , like new. This was over $2,200 for suit and garment. This is a custom made suit for me at 195 lbs and 5 ft 11 in. Will fit + or - for height and weight within reason . $600

hi did this dry suit will fit me in my chest 45inch ? what size of shoes ? can you send me text with info to my cell 732-397- 5500 im interested thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom