Oceanic Hera women's BCD, nearly new, size SM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scubadance

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
This BCD was a gift, used in a pool about three times, so it's in excellent condition, complete with integrated weight pouches, trim pouches, shoulder dump and back dump. It has a sternum strap, pre-bent D rings; I added a small d-ring to the right front pocket to clip on my octopus. I'm asking $200, or make an offer. It weighs about 8 pounds, so you can pre-estimate shipping costs.

hera2.jpgIMG_0005.jpgIMG_0010.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0009.jpg
    IMG_0009.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 53
I'm new to diving and don't want to invest a lot in case I decide this isn't for me. I'm trying to keep my gear package price down, so I could give you $100.00 plus $20.00 shipping. leet me know if you would accept this offer.
Thanks!
Susan

---------- Post added July 12th, 2014 at 09:23 AM ----------

I'm new to diving, and don't want to put a lot of $$ in to gear until I see if I will like it. I don't want to offend you, but I can give you $100.00 for the vest plus $20.00 S&H.
Let me know if you would consider this offer!
Thanks!
Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom