Thief at gilboa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

holden68

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Had a busy weekend at gilboa. Someone decided that they need some of my buddy's equipment. No one like a thief. Keep a look out

It was a yellow lensed sea vision mask with "central coast dive center" neoprene strap, waterproof gloves, Henderson hyper stretch hood and an aluminum 40cf with a Poseidon reg w/swagelok quick disconnect. My only saving grace is that I watch the rebreather like a hawk! If anyone sees these item please message me

Sorry to hear that, I've never had a problem with theft in all the years of going to Gilboa, I'll pass this along to my other instructors at the shop. Thanks

It was amazing the number of people at Gilboa the last couple weekends. A complete zoo at times. Sorry you had gear stolen. I've always had good luck with dive gear at the quarries. Have only had weights stolen at Whitestar so far. Will definitely raise my awareness and keep my gear under closer supervision! Heck, we normally leave our vehicle unlocked with windows down and gear sitting in plain sight! :confused:

Sad news. I've not had issues at Gilboa but do know a few folks who have had some items stolen. I'm with Mike ... I normally leave everything unlocked and in plain sight. Might have to change that if this becomes more than an isolated incident.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom