What to do on your 100th Dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike.D

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
As the title suggests, what did you do or have you heard of being done on a milestone dive? What would be funny?

And for the love of god, please keep the warhammer manoeuvre out of it :wink:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

8 Dives to go! I am going to do a night day dive. In, in the dark with my buddy to our local training beach 14 degree's celcius at the moment so there wont be much to see. Going to have to push through to last 20min. I plan to pose with my 100 dives plaque in the dawn light on exit so as not to scare any early morning beach strollers! Wish me luck will be there in a couple of weeks.

Good luck! 5 left for me! I have no idea. The whole naked dive thing may not end well with some of the 'precious' ladies on board so I have to look elsewhere.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My 100th dive was on Spiegel Grove in Florida. Just make it a good dive.

Just try to find a nice diving site and after open some nice Champagne, or beer, according to your taste/purse. :D

I have heard of each of the following:

Dive naked; dive in the costume of your favorite superhero or Star Trek character; take a picture of Jacques Couteau on the dive and have a double portrait taken; and lots of other little things. My favorite is what we did for my wife's 100th dive. In advance, I had a 100th dive t shirt silk screened, as I knew the dive would be on Kona. I also alerted the boat crew, and they made her up a a little certificate and a cupcake with a candle. Everyone on the boat,(Kona Honu Divers) both crew and guests, got into the event and made it very memorable. It was the first and last surprise party Debbie ever had in our 33 years of marriage. That was in 2007, I think.
DivemasterDennis

Make it a memorable, but SAFE dive.

At the end of the day, there is no point in celebrating your 100th dive if you can't do your 101st.

Congrats on a very cool milestone. Post pictures or it never happened!! :wink:

Hopefully some--but not ALL-- will have pics to show us..........:)

Just go dive. No need for silly antics or signs, it's just one more dive in what is hopefully a long diving life. I didn't even know which dive was my 100th until I downloaded my computer after a trip and saw I was at 105.

congratulation...........make it a safe dive whatever you do and enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom