Trade Vyper Air w/transmitter for D4i/D6i

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeropilot

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
So, I've been trying to find a computer for freediving, but haven't heard from anyone with an Aeris F10 for sale. I was thinking maybe I could trade my Vyper Air w/Transmitter for a D4i or D6i instead. I want to end up with a solution I can use for both scuba and freediving. And let's be honest, the Vyper Air gauge mode isn't really great for freediving.

The Vyper Air is in a DSS bungee mount. I also have a retractor for it, if that is something you could use. The screen is covered with a screen guard sticker, but I have the hard cover as well. Although I couldn't fit it on the Vyper when it was in the bungee mount. I do have the USB transfer cable, as well as the original rubber cover. Basically, everything in the attached picture.

This unit has been through around 50-something dives, but I have wiped the memory on it, so the history doesn't show on the device. Recently I've only used it a few times for freediving (Well, I call it freediving, others might call it "What are you doing? That is not freediving!").

So as I was saying, now I'm considering trading this for a D4i or D6i or similar computer with freediving mode. I could trade the computer only, and keep the transmitter. Or maybe you only need the transmitter? Or everything. Give me an offer!

Anyone interested in getting a computer that supports gas switching? Need a bigger display? Want to view your gas pressure on your wrist? Get in touch!

Edit:

Oh! And I just changed the batteries on both the computer and transmitter a couple of weeks ago!

Attachments

• sva.jpg
    sva.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 136
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom