Whites Kodiak with two sets of undergarments and replacable seal system

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Triker

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am selling my Whites Kodiak. I am looking for a suit that actually fits me. It was an emotional purchase rather than one that was analyzed, so now I am paying for it. This past weekend I dove a smaller suit and had a much better time so decided it is time to get into something that fits my slight build a little better.

The suit for sale includes untrimmed silicone seals (neck and wrist) as well as a replacement set of latex seals. It has two sets of undergarments, both size XXL (one medium-thickness Whites fleece and one thicker with a fleece and nylon exterior (also Whites) as well as socks. Also includes 6cuft air inflation bottle (DIN with spin-out yoke adapter with current vis (done January 2014), first stage, and three inflation hoses of different lengths. The longest hose is not pictured as it is still attached to my first stage, but I can show it in a photograph if necessary. It has integrated boots, not rock boots. Also includes a travel bag that holds it all. The replaceable seal system was installed at Dive Right In Scuba just after I purchased it in December 2013. They did a leak check and found no leaks but the shoulder dump valve was found to be defective and replaced. You can see the replacement in the images. The inflator valve can be moved to three different positions on the suit (left and right hip and chest). I have put seven dives on it since it was purchased.

I am 6'0" and 155lbs. I swim (no pun intended) in it. It would likely fit someone within a few inches of 6' and certainly someone of greater stature than myself. If anyone requests measurements of the suit, I can provide them.

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]I'm looking to get $1000 out of the whole kit plus shipping and insurance (if applicable). If the person is within a few hours' drive I would be willing to do a meet and greet and [/FONT]let them try it on. If the inflation bottle needs shipped, of course, the valve must be removed so a new visual will be required.

IMG_0870.jpgIMG_0873.jpgIMG_0876.jpgIMG_0878.jpgIMG_0880.jpgIMG_0883.jpgIMG_0889.jpgIMG_0890.jpgIMG_0891.jpgIMG_0892.jpgIMG_0894.jpgIMG_0897.jpgIMG_0898.jpgIMG_0899.jpgIMG_0900.jpg

Can you say any more about the sizing of the drysuit? Also, is it the Kodiak Classic or 360?

It was manufactured in 2003 as a custom suit so the dimensions will not be quite in line with a chart. I believe it is the Kodiak Classic--definitely not the 360. The suit would be similar in sizing to the XXL undergarments. I believe this is the classic suit size chart from Whites: www.whitesdiving.com/images/PDF/legacy-size-chart.pdf. Let me know if you need any specifics. Are there any specific dimensions you would like to see?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom