Canon s95/ikelite complete UW rig.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hul kogan

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
uw1.jpguw2.jpguw3.jpguw4.jpguw5.jpguw6.jpguw7.jpguw8.jpguw9.jpg

This is a complete underwater camera (photo/video) rig in great condition. I've taken it on a handful of SCUBA dive trips in the Caribbean, as well as a few times in local quarries. It consists of a Canon PowerShot S95 10MP digital camera, ikelite ULTRAcompact housing, and an ikelite AF35 AutoFlash Kit strobe. Simply throw some AA's in the strobe and you're ready to take photos and film video underwater, plus the S95 doubles as a great (and small) camera to take pictures while exploring topside.

This rig includes:
- Canon PowerShot S95 10MP digital camera w/ SanDisk Ultra SDHC 8GB memory card, Lowepro case, Canon battery/charger, original box, instruction booklet, cables, etc.
- ikelite (6242.95) ULTRAcompact housing w/ accessory kit, original box, and instruction booklet
- ikelite AF35 AutoFlash Kit external strobe w/ original box and instruction booklet

COST: $725 USD + shipping (actual shipping will be determined based on your ZIP)

When purchased new, I paid more than $1100 for these items. It still works perfectly, I'm only selling this to help fund a different setup. Please PM me if you have any questions. Thanks.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom