drysuit undergarments

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

xdrjones5

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have two really nice undergarmets that are too big on me for sale. One is a Weezle Extreme and the other is a Santi CDS40. Both are size large. $120 for the Weezle and $60 for the Santi. Send me your email for pictures.

You might want to note whether the garmets are now in Perth, Pittsburg or somewhere in between.

I have two really nice undergarmets that are too big on me for sale. One is a Weezle Extreme and the other is a Santi CDS40. Both are size large. $120 for the Weezle and $60 for the Santi. Send me your email for pictures.
just want to say that these are great prices and i would be all over this deal i i was a bit smaller. to save a person a stop at the size charts you might give your personal dimensions so they have a quick check on will it fit me.

Great deal here

Herb

Im about 5'7" and 165 pounds. They seem fine upper body but long and baggy in the waist and legs. I have a Pinnacle. Evolution that is a medium and it is too snug.

How much taller than you do you think someone could be to properly fit in the suit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi can you send me pictures of the santi and the weezle i want to buy them both let me known thanks.

Location makes a difference because it tells a buyer how soon they could get the stuff and at what cost, whether they might actually be able to drive over, see it and take it home himself or whether on the other end of the spectrum there might be problems with customs taxes.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom