Cost sell RD990 HD1080p action diving camera Digital video camera diving depth 60m

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

minos2014

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi , This is Minos . I just got a good price from the factory .I got this one in extremely good performance .I just want to share in this forum.
Cost sell RD990 HD1080p action diving camera Digital video camera diving depth 60m

Product features:
> 5 Megapixel 1/2.5HD CMOS Sensor
> HD Video Resolution:
HD FULL (1920 x 1080 Pixel, 30fps)
1080P30 (1440 x 1080 Pixel, 30fps)
720P60 (1280 x 720 Pixel, 60fps)
720P30 (1280*720 Pixel, 30fps)
> Picture Imagine Resolution: 12M/8M/5M (option)
> With 1.5” LCD monitor indicator for setting,reply
> 170° Wide angle
> Digital video stabilization,integrated microphone
> Time-lapse photo capture mode enables automatic photo capture at 0.5,2,5,10,30 and 60 second intervals
> Burst capture rate of 10 frames per second
> Built in Wi-Fi enables remote control via included Wi-Fi remote or live video preview and remote control on smartphones
> Memory Slot for Micro-SD Card up to 32GB
> Video format: H.264/ Photo format: JPEG
> Built-in Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery 1000mAH
> HDMI output and TV-OUT function
> Dimension:62*40*22 mm

100% positive feedback Shopping link
Aliexpress.com : Buy Original for panasonic 18650 battery 3100mah with protection board from Reliable panasonic aa batteries suppliers on ShenZhen E-Better CO.,Ltd

The facebook video review link
https://www.facebook.com/RD990

Thanks very much

The camera RD990 has an amazing function. You can download "Actioncam990" on your app store. Use your smart phone control your diving camera
55cbcf2a-3660-d2b4-6cf7-090b328032be.jpg
It's really a good choice . If there is any one in this group who first buy this camera, And when he got this RD990 camera and made a post here(with words and photos). I will send the friend another diving flashlight
3*CREE XM-L2 U2 3000lumen dive light(give away and free shipping)
Link Aliexpress.com : Buy Scuba diving flashlight CREE XM L2 3*T6 underwater photography torch free shipping from Reliable flashlight brightness suppliers on ShenZhen E-Better CO.,Ltd

Your cooperation is much appreciated

Does this actually work underwater? It looks like it has a curved lens element, which is what caused the go pro hero HD1 &2 to be unusable underwater. The case didn't leak, but the video was bad.

yep that domed port looks unsuitable for diving.

The quality looks really good above land, but that was a major issue that go pro had with their first few cameras. I was just wondering if the same thing applied.

Does this actually work underwater? It looks like it has a curved lens element, which is what caused the go pro hero HD1 &2 to be unusable underwater. The case didn't leak, but the video was bad.
Sure . This one can really works underwater. We have SGS certification. This one can diving depth 60 meters.We have waterproof case .
photos.jpg

The quality looks really good above land, but that was a major issue that go pro had with their first few cameras. I was just wondering if the same thing applied.

The quality is quite good for underwater. You can know this camera is hot for underwater. Search"RD990" on google. You can see now the price is $200 at least .

I know this one is not 100% perfect .but You can see the value is worth the price absolutely.

video underwater seems less sharp than above water. This seems to be due to a domed port creating a virtual image at a distance that is not focus-able by the gopro and RD990's non-focusing lens. They both probably went with a domed lens so that they don't get a full surface lens flare, which usually occurs with cheap non-coated ports.

Here is a video that has both topside and underwater video. It seems to be better than the gopro, but it still shows the flaws of a $20 non-focus-able camera (which this and gopro are):

[video=youtube;iHwQnW2BgQo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHwQnW2BgQo[/video]

Back
Top Bottom