Custom Woman's DUI Signature Series Drysuit for woman 5'2" - 5'4" $400

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TiffaniA

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
This is the perfect dry suit for a short, curvier woman. (Plus you’ll look like a seasoned diver
icosm14.gif
) I'm selling it because I've come to terms with the fact that I'm a warm water diver. I am happy to send more pictures if desired.

Manufacturer, model: DUI, Signature Series / TLS Series

Style:

• Front zip
  • Attached boots (10” length, fits my size 7 foot with thick socks and thermal booties)
  • Latex neck and wrist seals
  • Dry glove cuffs (removable if desired). Dry gloves are included (size small)
  • Attached “She-Pee” and valve (I never used it, but it’s there)
  • Two saddle pockets

Size: This suit was custom-sized to fit a short, curvy woman. I’m 5’3”, 150lbs and was wearing a high loft undergarment with it. The key for me was finding something that would fit my muscular calves and thighs, and this one worked great even with a lofty undergarment. The height limit is probably about 5’4” and you’ll need to have small feet. (Mine are size 7 and I was able to wear three layers of socks). Sleeve length is about 17”, inseam is about 29”.

Upgrades: None that I’m aware of in addition to all the features already mentioned.

Damage: There are a few places that have been patched (I bought it that way). The suit has always been dry for me.

How many dives has it had: I dove in it about a dozen times.The previous owner logged several hundred dives. It looks well-worn, but it is dry. The only leak I ever had was because the neck seal is too big for me, and even then it was just a trickle.

Pricing:
I paid $850 plus an additional $150 to have dry glove cuffs added. I’m asking $400 plus calculated shipping costs for the suit and the gloves. No undergarment is included in this sale.

Attachments

• Neck and zipper detail.jpg
    Neck and zipper detail.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 42
  • Make Model Patch.jpg
    Make Model Patch.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 38
  • Boot detail.jpg
    Boot detail.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 30
  • Inside Label.jpg
    Inside Label.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 32
  • Edition Shoulderl Patch.jpg
    Edition Shoulderl Patch.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 31
  • Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 34
  • Back.jpg
    Back.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 31
I know this suit. It's a very good buy at this price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom