For sale: Nauticam housing for Olympus EM-5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

morretti

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have the nauticam housing for the EM-5, used only on 1 10-day dive trip. I subsequently had the opportunity to upgrade to the Olympus EM-1, so I'm selling the EM-5 housing.

housing: purchased new in February 2014 for $1450; will sell for $1150 plus shipping.

I also have the additional parts for a tray and two padded handles with balls for attaching strobes. Can add that in for an additional $100.

I have the nauticam housing for the EM-5, used only on 1 10-day dive trip. I subsequently had the opportunity to upgrade to the Olympus EM-1, so I'm selling the EM-5 housing.

housing: purchased new in February 2014 for $1450; will sell for $1150 plus shipping.

I also have the additional parts for a tray and two padded handles with balls for attaching strobes. Can add that in for an additional $100.

Does this sale also include a port and if so,which one? Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom