Fisheye Fix WAL-04 Ultra Wide Angle lens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jhelmuth

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Fisheye Fix UWL-04 Ultra Wide Angle lens

Hey guys,

I have a very lightly used Fisheye Fix WAL-04 Ultra Wide Angle lens up for sale. 52mm threads and I have the avail. step-down ring for a 67mm mount, and the neoprene dome cover. Also included will be a 2nd factory acrylic dome (which was scratched at one time when on loan, but could be repaired) - note the currently mounted dome has zero dives on it (as it replaced the scratched dome and has not since been in the water). Magnification is .41x and a potential FOV of 165 degrees (Native FOV = 131) and is well suited for a 28mm lens (35mm camera equivalent). I do believe this has been very positively reviewed by Ryan at Reef Photo, but I'm sure you will do some internet research and find that this is a VERY capable lens...

Internet retail is $425 (sans step-down ring, neoprene cover, or added dome). I'd like to get $295 (plus actual shipping) OBO

Fisheye-FIX-UWL-04.jpg

I have 100% perfect reputation with ebay (score of 574 ID = coach*jim since 2000) and on every forum I’ve ever sold anything (and typically I get feedback that notes condition is even better than I described). But I always will listen to any complaints you might have if this is not what you expected. Even if you change your mind, I’m happy to refund everything except shipping as long as it’s returned back to me in same condition and all original materials.
I will also separate IF I have no takers or I can find buyers for all pieces…

(most recent feedback here on SB...)

120% Happy, and then some. Great Transaction - TN-Steve

• Jim,

I know you said that they were Gently Used, but damn, I'd mistake that gear for new any day. Super happy, you did a great job of shipping, I think that package would have survived an air-drop without a parachute with no damage.

I'm looking forward to getting up to speed on the gear and taking some great pictures.

Have a great one,

Steve W.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom