Looking for a wide angle lens for a Sea and Sea DX2G

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a Sea & Sea wide angle lens for DX-1G that is in perfect condition. He no scratches on body or lens. I am not sure if this fits a DX-2G but if you find out it does I would be willing to sell this one. I have the protection cap and lens caddy to go with it also. Let me know via PM or this post.

Edit:

Looks like the DX-1G and DX-2G macro lens are the same. Here is a link below.

SEA & SEA Wide-angle conversion lens for DX-1G / DX-2G

Yep: The DX 1G and DX 2G are the same lens.

The lens caddy is a great idea, so snatch it if you can. But you need to make sure it will attach to your arms. Are you using S&S arms? I believe the caddy matches the bolt pattern on the S&S V7 arms, but I could be very wrong. I have no caddy & just stuff my lens in my BCD pocket - not a smart idea. Apparently I am a Slow Learner.

P.S. If you are really desperate, check ebay as there are generally always a few of these for sale at grossly inflated prices that never get sold.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom