Wrecking Crew T-shirts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big-t-2538

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
The following is a list of individuals who have expressed interest in a T-shirt with the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew logo on it. I do not believe the design is official yet, but something very similar to what is seen here can be expected.

Gedunk has offered to contact a supplier for an inital order, and we'd need to make an initial purchase of 48 shirts to get the prices he quoted here.

At this point in time, we trying to get a feel for how many people are interested in a shirt, no money has to be paid, just an official "I want a shirt" decision.

I'll PM a mod to maintain this list & the total shirt count as we receive people's interest. Please post how many and what size shirt you would like to this thread so the list can be updated.

Thanks
-Tony
  • Mgictwnger, one XL
  • christopher1260, one L
  • FrankenmuthTom, one XXL
  • Big-T, one XXL + Hat
  • gedunk, three XL + two L
  • Juls64, two XL
  • diverbrian, two L + Hat
  • jjsteffen, one XXL + Hat
  • MittenDiver, three XXL + two M + one S
  • cldwdiver, one XL
  • Laser, one XXL + Hat
  • JacobsonC2, one XL, two M, + Hat
  • lisa4516, one XL, one M
  • rab, one XL
  • primalchaos, two XXL
  • Gtxl1200, one XL + Hat
  • AmyJ, two TBD
  • SHPWRCKDVR, two L + Hat
  • cd_in_SeaTec, one XL + Hat

Totals to date:
1-small
5-medium
7-large
12-Xlarge
9-XXlarge
2-TBD

Grand Total : 36 shirts, 8 hats

I only dropped you so you could voice an opinion...
And I'm glad...

How much are we looking at for hats? I'd love to have an embroidered hat.

I need the following:

3-XXL
2-MD
and one for Jenny, but I don't know what size yet.

Mitten Diver

Please put Cldwdiver down for (1) XL t-shirt.

Thanks for doing the footwork on this Big-t!

-Dave

diverbrian:
which is a good thing. I only wear a large. Much larger would probably be a tent!

Thats why i had a question mark on yours originally Brian, i couldn't remember what size you asked for. I have C.R.S. disease so take it easy on us older farts eh! :cheeky:

On the hats, if you guys want embroidered logos, its the original embroidery tape that costs the bucks. I talked to the guy today and he estimated the tapes could cost in the $150.00 range, add about $10.00 a hat and your looking at approx. $25.00 a hat if you get an order for ten hats.

Remember that none of the prices quoted have included sales tax or shipping costs.

On the smaller t-shirt sizes, he thought down to youth large or extra large it would be the same price but anything smaller than that, the logo would need to be resized and would cost more. How much more would depend on how many infant shirts end up being needed.

Start a count on the sizes you want Tony, lets see how much interest there is and we can go from there.

gedunk:
On the smaller t-shirt sizes, he thought down to youth large or extra large it would be the same price but anything smaller than that, the logo would need to be resized and would cost more. How much more would depend on how many infant shirts end up being needed.

Start a count on the sizes you want Tony, lets see how much interest there is and we can go from there.
Nuts to that idea....I want them to be bill-board like....you know...kin to the nascar things that they've got....the Eye-roll factor from the wife is much greater :D I'm not dead set on infant shirts....If I'm the only one, then it's not worh it.

Big-t-2538:
Nuts to that idea....I want them to be bill-board like....you know...kin to the nascar things that they've got....the Eye-roll factor from the wife is much greater :D I'm not dead set on infant shirts....If I'm the only one, then it's not worh it.

Well then, do what all good parents do, get a couple youth larges and tell everyone they'll grow into em. :wink:

Big-t-2538:
The following is a list of individuals who have expressed interest in a T-shirt with the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew logo on it. I do not believe the design is official yet, but something very similar to what is seen here can be expected.

Gedunk has offered to contact a supplier for an inital order, and we'd need to make an initial purchase of 48 shirts to get the prices he quoted here.

At this point in time, we trying to get a feel for how many people are interested in a shirt, no money has to be paid, just an official "I want a shirt" decision.

I'll PM a mod to maintain this list & the total shirt count as we receive people's interest. Please post how many and what size shirt you would like to this thread so the list can be updated.

Thanks
-Tony
  • Mgictwnger, one XL
  • christopher1260, one L
  • FrankenmuthTom, one XXL
  • Big-T, one XXL + Hat
  • gedunk, three XL, two L
  • Juls64, two XL
  • diverbrian, two L + Hat
  • jjsteffen, one XXL + Hat
  • MittenDiver, three XXL + two M + one TBD
  • cldwdiver, one XL

Totals to date:
2-medium
5-large
7-Xlarge
6-XXlarge
1-TBD

Grand Total : 21 shirts

I'll take an XX-L and a hat if we're buying.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom