Scubapro Nova Scotia - Medium-Tall - Great Condition $260

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TerrapinDiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm selling my Scubapro Nova Scotia Semi-Dry wetsuit. Size is Medium-Tall. I am 5' 11" and 160 pounds and it fits me great. This suit has only been on 2 dive trips and I bought it just over a year ago. One trip was on a day boat in the Channel Islands and the other on the Kona Aggressor.

All seals and seams are in perfect condition, the only blemish is on a small section on the trim in the back. Note this is not holding the suit together simply ascetic trim. The seems are sewn on the inside and glued. (See picture)
IMGP1857.jpgIMGP1858.jpgIMGP1859.jpgIMGP1860.jpgIMGP1861.jpgIMGP1862.jpgIMGP1865.jpg

Here is the Scubapro Size Chart.
MT5'10" - 6'0"155 - 175 lbs34" - 40"31" - 33"

I would guess it to be right on as I could add some pounds and still fit well into this suit.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Comes with hood and I'll cover shipping cost to the lower 48.

Thanks!

TD

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom