3 Yellow Suunto ZOOP's for Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeycanuk

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
There is serial #:

12803106 ~65 Dives $135.00
12803113 ~65 Dives $135.00
99251360 -Replaced under warranty $165.00

As there are three of us we buy in threes. These were our backups. The 2 1280's had our names which I removed but it's faded the ZOOP logo a bit and you can see there was something written but it's very very faint. Approx. 65 dives each.

99251360 Was my wife's that was replaced under warranty with a new unit so no name was written on it.

Price includes shipping to Canada and CONUS. I have an ebay account for reference - mikey-canuk, but have not used ebay for a few years. PayPal preferred.
zoop.jpgzoopx3.jpg

Suunto Zoop Air/Nitrox Wrist Computer Features

The ZOOP dice computer from Suunto is a wrist-mounted computer that will not only enhance your time under water; it will also help you be a safer diver without breaking the bank. Its ability to operate in two modes (air and Nitrox), safety features (decompression stop data, audible alarms, and easy-to-read display), and simple menus mean the ZOOP will provide critical dive data when it is needed quickly and accurately. It employs the reduced gradient bubble model (RGBM), which is an algorithm developed to calculate decompression stops; this algorithm is a model used to determine how much gas is accumulated during a dive and how much time is required at your safety stop(s) to safely surface.

Suunto's ZOOP is PC-compatible, so you can easily store your dive data (up to 50 hours) and logs on a PC. It is activated by water, so you don't have to worry about forgetting to start your computer and losing a single dive's valuable data.

Because this computer is wrist mounted, there's never a need to search for your gauge console when you want to check on your depth, maximum bottom time, dive time, and no deco time. All of that information is available at a moment's notice, right on your wrist In addition, the ZOOP's bright phosphorescent display makes seeing your dive data easy during night and day dives.

• Wrist mounted
  • PC compatible
  • Operating modes: air and Nitrox (21-50%)
  • Decompression stop data
  • Audible alarms
  • 50 hour profile and logbook memory
  • User-replaceable battery
  • Bright phosphorescent display

Last edited:
So the one replaced under warranty has no dives and is brand new or refurbished?

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

It's a new unit with a new serial #, no dives. But I didn't get a new box with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:
Arrived sooner than expected. Perfect condition and nicely packaged. Thanks Mike.

Dan

Got mine yesterday, also sooner than expected. Looks great and works perfectly so far, now have an excuse to go dive this weekend and make sure:). Thanks Mike!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom