Divers around Bacolod City?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi! I'm moving to Bacolod in the next few months and wanted to see if there were any other divers in the area. I'm not looking for diving in Sipalay or Daiun, but rather the northern part of the island. I'm interested in both exploring the waters around Negros as well as cleaning up the trash I've seen floating by during my previous trips. I'll be in Bacolod next month (September 2014) for a visit before the final move. Please message me or respond to the thread if you are local!

-cliff

Hello Cliff,

We are BluewaterExpeditions located in bacolod. Though our main dive shop is in the sipalay danjugan area, we also have alot of interests on the northern end. You can contact me at m.santos@bluewaterexpeditions.net and we can see what we can come up with.

Hey Marco.. My wife will be at Punta Balata on Sept 23-25 and would really like to get her older brother to do a Discovery dive as he will be traveling with her . My wife is an OW diver but only has about 25 dives herself and she would like to accompany her brother on the check out dives. I will email you too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom