Sudden vacancy on Arenui Live-aboard to Forgotten Islands Oct 29th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jackdenz

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi, I am booked on a Live-aboard, The Arenui, with friends for October 29th for 2 weeks dive cruise in The Forgotten Islands, Indonesia. Trip has been paid for in full, $7,000 per person. My friend was diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer today and cannot go on the trip. The Arenui do not give refunds at this stage so I am looking for 2 interested divers that would be prepared to take up the booking and pay their way. Go to Arenui the Boutique Liveaboard - Dive Indonesia in Style from our Luxury Diving Vessel for dive details

25% discount for anyone willing to take over the booking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jack - do you still have space for one or two on this trip. I love this boat and we have chartered her several times but not to the Forgotten Islands yet. I may have some clients interested if you still have space. Please let me know. Many thanks, Dom

Dominick Macan
Dive Advice Travel
dom@diveadvice.com
www.diveadvice.com
Tel: +33 492 94 02 99 (France)
"In Partnership with Amazing Adventures Travel of Mill Valley, California"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom