Ikelite Port Covers/caps (rear)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FyshEye

Contributor
Reaction score
No matter where I am... I will always be there...
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I have a few ports for my Ikelite housing. I recently was traveling my my gear. I had one port attached to the housing, but that left the other two ports openings exposed. I did try and us bubble wrap with a rubber band, but with all the inspections and different customs agenc's going through my bags, the bubble wrap would fall off and dirt and dust would find it's way into the ports. This was especially bad with my 8 inch dome port. That port is really hard to get debris out of the inside.

I checked the Ikelite website and didn't see listed anywhere a neoprene or plastic cover for port rear opening.

Does anyone have a recommendation or a featured vendor that might sell these caps/covers?

I have a few ports for my Ikelite housing. I recently was traveling my my gear. I had one port attached to the housing, but that left the other two ports openings exposed. I did try and us bubble wrap with a rubber band, but with all the inspections and different customs agenc's going through my bags, the bubble wrap would fall off and dirt and dust would find it's way into the ports. This was especially bad with my 8 inch dome port. That port is really hard to get debris out of the inside.

I checked the Ikelite website and didn't see listed anywhere a neoprene or plastic cover for port rear opening.

Does anyone have a recommendation or a featured vendor that might sell these caps/covers?

Ikelite sells a neoprene cover for flat ports which will also work as a dust cover for the open end of a port body. You can order 0200.5 neoprene cover ($15) through any Ikelite dealer: Ikelite | Where To Buy | Dealer Locator

Best Regards,

Brett Foster - Ikelite

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom