Nikon p7100 Fantasea Package

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aburns84

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi,

I bought this camera set about nine months ago. Besides for tray, everything has only been used on about six dives and great condition. It is still in great condition. It is a great setup, but I'm landlocked in Missouri with very little ability to get real practice in on this camera. I'm mainly a vacation diver. I'm looking at swapping my camera for a sealife setup, wet suit for lake diving, and a spare battery for my new strobe. It is amazing, but I was only on my 8th dive and messing with this baby underwater and my lack of experience added up to 2x air consumption and some fiddling around underwater. This is a real automatic camera, you just have to know how to initially set it.

I'm aiming for a 1275 asking price.

I'm including the following.
p7100 Nikon Camera. 10mp with hd video recording. Has a mid range sensor between a compact and dslr. It is very fast and you can customize the white balance underwater. All accessories included. As well as a compact case for the camera so you can use this out of the water if on vacation. I bought spare battery packs, but they are generic. You can easily get two 45 minute dives one one charge. I did and still showed on a one bar drop on the battery meter. Pictures came out great. Just check out flickr and search p7100 and scuba to get a rough idea. 400 originally.

fantasea housing for a p7100. All buttons are accessible and rated to about 60m.
fiber optic cable. The housing comes with a diffuser attachment. 400-500

aluminum tray. It has some cosmetic wear. I put it together backwards during the first dive and the bcd to camera tether did scratch the tray slightly. It is just cosmetic. 40 by itself and 25 for arm.

ys 01 strobe and arm. This camera and strobe are full tll supported and has a built in focus light. It is super easy and you can shoot in automatic if you are a beginner. 300 originally.

Red and pink filters for the fantasea housing. 56 each by itself.

The arm has a special connector where you can swap filters or attach the wide angle lens. 40?

wide angle fish eye lens for the housing. It comes with a neoprene cover and lanyard. It can be attached to the arm so you can jump back and forth. 280 originally.

Tons of des. Packets. Easily a 2 month supply if you dive every day. Bought in bulk. I think there's like 100 packets. $8

Both the housing and strobe came with o rings. I also bought one extra spare for each. ~$40

If you accept the full amount I will throw in a underwater camera bag, rechargeable batteries for the strobe, a go pro mount for the top of the housing, free shipping, and a 32gb class 10 sd card. Like 150 in freebies.

Please pm if interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom