Scubapro X-Force (Size Large) for sale in Dublin €350

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi there,

I’ve got an 18 month old Scubapro X-Force (Size Large) for sale, moved to wing system and its versatile enough to cover my Rec & Tec stuff which I’m doing at the minute. The price in Aquaholics (NI) and Great Outdoors (Dublin) is very close and averages at about €560. Its in great condition so I’m thinking €350 is more than fair (No ONO). There isn't a large amount of diving on the BCD, washed after day out and stored in dry shed properly. Minor scuffing on the trim beading but nothing serious as you will see by the pictures.

I don't mind sending this piece anywhere in the world but please factor in the postage cost when doing your maths!

SCUBAPRO X-FORCE BCD
Great Outdoors

IMG_1644.jpgIMG_1643.jpgIMG_1642.jpg

Large180N Lift18.4kg/ 40.5lb LiftMax Cylinder Size 18l

Scubapro Blurb...

• Quick-release weight buckle retaining system allows one-hand operation and easy to find for optimal safety.
  • Additional back pockets offer trim counterweight storage.
  • New backpack and soft neck protection with Air-Net padding for increased comfort and protection.
  • Shoulder pads and straps covered in anti-slip material.
  • New graphics include embossed SCUBAPRO logo and 'Professional Diver' silver logo, along with reflective piping on sides and back.
  • Constructed of high-resistance Cordura 500 exterior and Nylon 420 interior, guaranteeing durability.
  • Cordura® Lock protects against the elements.
  • Octopus holder on both sides, keeps gear neat and accessible.
  • Balanced Power Inflator (BPI).
SCUBAPRO - X-FORCE

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom