early April to Cebu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aduy

New
Reaction score
Hi dear...

I'm planning to visit cebu in early april 2015, can i have any suggestion to visit cebu in a week?
planning for diving (which one best route for diving in cebu), and of course diving with whale shark in oslob.

many thanks for the advice

Turtle Bay in Maolboal runs regular trips to dive with the whale sharks. The diving in the area is fantastic , beautiful reefs and loads of turtles. Another option is Dumaguete on Negros. This has great macro and some.fantastic reefs as Apo Island. Really enjoyed Liquid Dumaguete.Some of the shops run trips to Oslob to dive or snorkel with the whale sharks.

Cebu City or Island/Province?
In Cebu City most of the dive operators are based on Mactan Island which is where the International Airport is.

With a week to play with, I'd head to Moalboal and then move to Oslob. There is some fantastic diving in the Visayas but a week is too short IMO to visit the other islands as you would be losing time in the transfers.

Moalboal can be a mixed bag- I found Panagsama Beach to be a bit of a hole... but each to his own. There are other places to stay in the area.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom